Contouring Facial Masque ™
An “at-home facial” that firms, lifts, and refines for Spring! This dual-action masque provides deep cleansing and isometric toning action. Excess oils, impurities and dead cells are trapped as it dries. Smooths uneven texture, overcomes puffiness as well as dry and oily patches, and helps firm skin. Leaves skin cleansed, smooth and glowing. Excellent for problem skin and for teens, this can be used at night for spot treatments on blemishes.
4 fl. oz. / 120 ml
Contouring Facial Masque Benefits:
- Contains unique, hydrating complex offering a combination of moisture-balancing and firm-forming properties.
- Helps restore balance between oily and dry skin.
- Regulates moisture and absorbs UV light.
- Soothes and heals blemishes.
- One of nature’s most powerful antioxidants, most effective in the battle against free radical damage.
Contouring Facial Masque Results:
- Gives skin a smoother softer feel.
- Keeps skin supple, improves the complexion
- Slows down the rate of moisture being lost from the skin while protecting against the sun damage
- Prevents premature aging due to pollution and environmental stresses.
- Promotes wound healing and has valuable anti-scarring properties.
Use occasionally, up to 2-3 times a week. Apply after your Trio™ in a firm upward motion using your finger tips. Upward on neck to jawline, extending behind the ears. Along jawline, from the chin to temple, almost into the hair line. (Apply as close to the ear as possible.) On cheeks, beginning below each nostril, upward and outward to temple. Never apply to the center groove of the upper lip (between the base of nose and lip) because tension can cause counter reaction or to the eyelid. Fill in remaining cheek area with upward and outward strokes. Beginning at outer corner of the eyes, gently apply the masque with an inward stoke under the eyes to the bridge of the nose. On the nose area, upward to forehead. On forehead, from eye brows to hairline Do not apply to broken skin. Important: Never stroke in and outward, motion under the eyes, as this could contract the skin in an outward direction, and help increase fine lines . Never apply the masque to the eyelid itself.. Lie down, elevate your feet and allow masque to dry for 12 – 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water and pat dry. Follow immediately with a treatment serum, moisturizer and spritz. To immediately experience the difference this product makes in your skin, for first time users we highly recommend that you only apply Contouring Facial Masque to half the face. After it has dried and is removed, look straight into a mirror and see the lifting and toning benefits plus feel the soft, smooth texture of the skin.
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Wheat starch, Lavender Oil, Geranium Oil, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E.