Skinodyssey™ (Former Packaging)
Skinodyssey™ is a natural exfoliator with Glycolic Acid that
will restore the skin’s youthful appearance naturally!
New skin emerges more radiant, more even in skin tone after regular use of this advanced formula.
Your skin will be more refined with a new softness and smoothness.
Young skin sheds dead skin cells and produces new skin cells quickly and efficiently, as we age, this ability diminishes.
Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), natural substances found in sugar cane, fruit and yogurt,
are effective at gently removing dry, dead surface cells on the topmost layers of your skin.
This helps the skin behave in a more youthful way by speeding up skin cell production and exfoliation.
Studies have found an increased production of collagen and elastin with AHA use as well.
These effects contribute to a more youthful normalization of the skin’s outer layer, which improves moisture retention.
Avoid the eyelids. And yes, it wears well under foundation so you can continue this mild exfoliating process throughout the day.
Anti-Aging Skinodyssey Benefits:
- The most active natural exfoliant of the Alpha-Hydroxy Acids in skin care made from sugar canes. (Glycolic Acid)
- Exfoliating agent, moisturizing pH regulation, humectant (Sodium Lactate)
- A powerful humectant and component of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor, which is responsible for the moisture-binding capacity of the skin. Also increases the softness of the skin. naturally occurring component of human skin that is a natural moisturizing, factor (Sodium PCA)
- Important to tissue hydration and cellular function because it is able to help 1000 times its weight in water, which is why skin naturally plumps (Hyaluronic Acid) Increases the skin’s ability to hold moisture, enhancing your moisturizing products.
Anti-Aging Skinodyssey Results:
- It stimulates new formation of collagen to plump cells and the ground substances in the skin to reduce wrinkles on the skin’s surface.
- Restores and stabilizes the natural skin pH level, improves the skin tone and texture.
- Significantly increases and maintain the moisture content of the skin
- Promoting skin’s appearance of increased smoothness, softening and decreased wrinkles. Skin Looks youthful and dewy.