Advanced Anti-Aging Night Cream ™ & Moisturizer – Gluten Free
This Treatment product will Create a more youthful,
vibrant look by minimizing the depth of facial wrinkles and lines for Spring!
Viviane Woodard’s Anti Aging Night Cream will improve the skin’s moisture barrier,
without line-relaxing injections, risks from medical treatments or high-costs.
It isn’t just skincare it is revolutionary cell care.
As we age, our skin gets thinner, losing the protective layer of support that
gives younger skin its smoothness and resilience against deep lines and wrinkles.
Peptides have long been know to play a vital role in skin’s natural healing process.
Now you can regenerate your skin’s appearance , without irritation, while you sleep.
Formulated with innovative anti-wrinkle peptide, Argireline and Matrixyl 3000.
Anti-Aging Night Cream Benefits:
- Patented European active which inhibits and prevents formation of wrinkles. (Argireline) The Argireline molecules penetrate the skin, and gently “paralyze” the tiny muscles under the skin which cause the wrinkles so you get a smoothing effect by diminishing depth and width of the wrinkles. This is the same process as Botox, but you don’t have to inject anything into the skin! Combination of Matrixyl and Argireline can improve efficacy of Argireline up to 70% in reducing wrinkles.
- Matrixyl 3000: Powerful treatment that stimulates synthesis of collagen and reduces the appearance of the wrinkle density. (Matrixyl ) An Antioxidant made by combining two peptides, Palmitoyl oligopeptide and palmitoyl tetrpepide-7. These two peptides work synergistically, i.e. the skin benefits of combination are greater than each peptide’s effect alone . Works by stimulating the “matrix molecules” fibronectin and collagens 1, 3, and 4 to reduce wrinkles. Effective in decreasing wrinkle density by up to 33%, decreasing wrinkle volume by up to 23% and decreasing wrinkle depth by 20% . These peptides out perform naturally occurring versions of Vitamin C. They help your cells resist the damaging effects of Ultra-Violet radiation, strengthen skin’s protective membranes and barriers.
- A multi-functional complex. (Wild Yam extract and Soybean Sterols)
- Along with Vitamin A provides a broad spectrum of antioxidants. (Green Tea Extract) Polyphenols, the active ingredient in green tea, possess antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti carcinogenic properties. Can prevent collagen breakdown and reduce UV damage to the skin.
- Cruelty Free and Gluten Free Anti Aging Skincare
Anti-Aging Night Cream Results:
- Improves appearance of skin decreasing number and severity of wrinkles.
- Plumps the cells to enhance the smoothness of the skin and reduces appearance of wrinkle density.
- Improves the skin lipids =content to firm skin and smooth wrinkles.
- Neutralizes the free radicals that cause the aging of the skin.
Why use our night cream for aging skin?
Our Viviane Woodard night cream is one of the best night creams you can find. Helping to soothe skin and stimulate collagen production, this dream night cream will surely have you sleeping well.
And waking up with glowing skin.
For every skin type
Our night cream is perhaps for those with sensitive skin, oily skin, dry skin, and all other skin types.
For evening out skin tone
In fact, it may even help to even skin tone if you suffer from uneven skin tone. Leaving you with the beauty sleep night cream you’ve been looking for.
Get glowing skin
Improve skin texture as well as the skin’s barrier with this night cream. No need to search for another drugstore night cream instead.
Protect the barrier of your skin
With active ingredients packed into a rich cream, this night cream protects the skin barrier. And may even reduce the appearance of fine lines. As well as that one deep wrinkle.
Reduce the appearance of fine lines
Daytime moisturizers may give you hydrated skin with a lightweight formula. But our night creams reduce the appearance of fine lines with a richness that every skin type can benefit from.
Only reap the benefits
Those with sensitive skin won’t suffer from any irritation from our board certified dermatologist tested night creams. Instead, they’ll only reap the benefits.
Allantion: Healing agent derived from the root of the comfrey plant. An anti-irritant with healing and soothing properties. Result: Stimulates the growth of healthy skin and tissue repair.
Macademia Nut Oil: Contains the highest level of palmitoleic acid of any plant oil. This is found in human sebum among the young, with levels dropping dramatically in mature skin. Result: Tones aged or dry skin, heals wounds and penetrates the skin very quickly. Macadamia’s fatty acids are helpful in maintaining the skin’s critical water barrier functions.
Safflower Oil: Extracted froth sed of an herb native to Asia. Resembles a thistle. Result: Softens the skin.
Cocoa Butter: A pale-yellow, pure vegetable fat extracted from the cacao bean, one of the most stable fats known, containing natural antioxidants. It is an emollient that melts at body temperature so is readily absorbed into the skin. Result: Creates a barrier between skin and the environment which helps retain moisture. it is often recommended for treatment of eczema and dermatitis.
Shea Butter: Natural fat extracted from fruit of the shea tree. Result: Shea butter is known especially for its cosmetic properties as a moisturizer, skin softener and emollient. It is also known as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Mango Butter: Has natural emollient properties, high oxidative ability, wound healing and regenerative activity. Mango Butter has been traditionally used for its skin. Results: It helps in softening, soothing, moisturizing and protective properties and to resort flexibility and reduce degeneration of skin cells. It has a protective effect against UV radiation.
Lecithin: Obtained from soybeans. Result: Antioxidant and emollient.
Tetrapeptide-3 (Matrixyl 3000): Small proteins that stimulate the production of collagen. Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (Argireline) : Formulations such as acetyl hexapeptide-3 that can produce a mild Botox-like effect, inhibiting the release of neurotransmitters. Result: Keeps the facial muscles from forming wrinkles.
Japanese Green Tea Extract: Native to China, green tea is a hearty evergreen shrub from the Camellia family. The extract provides antioxidants which help to ward off the everyday cellular attack. Result: protects the skin from damage and aging due to Ultra Violet (UV) radiation exposure. Its effects are fortified when used in combination with other antioxidant extracts.
Vitamin E Acetate: One of nature's most powerful antioxidants, mostly effective in the battle against free radial damage. Result: prevents premature aging due to pollution and environmental stresses. Promotes wound healing and has valuable anti-scarring properties. Used to maintain freshness of creams and as a vitamin conditioner for the skin.
Vitamin A Palmitate: Vitamin A Palmitate helps skin make its own retinol. Pumping up the skin-renewal process, it turbo-boosts skin cell turnover and helps regenerate collagen and elastin. Result: It ensures that skin is blooming with health. Be sun-safe though: Vitamin A is so good at increasing cell turnover and exfoliation that it can leave your skin more vulnerable to damage from UV rays. We recommend using SPF on your skin daily. Result: Helps promote healthy lookin skin. Supports collagen and elastin production
New Packaging, Former Packaging